Wednesday 28 February 2018

The fox in the snow


The snow of the past couple of days has made it a bit easier to see the foxes outside and has also made the videoing a bit easier.  These are frame grabs from the videos.




The video shows that this one, despite being very close to the house, is much more concerned about other foxes.



This was the trail camera's take on the same scene.


Looking through the recordings I can see that foxes were coming and going all night, long after the food was gone.

Only once did a pair appear together this time.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Makes me think of the Belle & Sebastian song, Fox in the Snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was new to me Emily but when I checked it is about 20 years after my time! If I had known I would have put a link to it.

      Delete