Thursday 28 February 2019

Seen in a new light

Most nights I leave the foxes to it but occasionally I take a few photos.  For these I left out a rechargeable portable LED work light (to the fox's right as we look) as well as the new security light and the fox was quite happy.



The foxes don't come to see me but come for the food.  If they are good I give them some dog food which vanishes quickly.

Most nights they have peanuts which they are quite happy with.

This one appears to be looking very fierce but in fact is chewing peanuts while absent-mindedly looking at the light.


However much they are enjoying the food the foxes are constantly on the look out for rivals.

2 comments:

  1. Can never get enough of those beautiful foxes! Glossy black paws -- must be the peanut oil glaming up their coats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am worried they are getting lazy, Florence. There is a rabbit in the garden, inside the "rabbit-proof" fence, but the foxes don't do anything about it. They seem to prefer peanuts.

      Delete